26 June 2009

Please Pray for my Dad

Hi friends, just a quick post with a request that any of you praying types out there please send up a few words on behalf of my Dad, Peter. He has been admitted this afternoon to hospital after being sick all week and having chest pains; tests have revealed he has had a minor heart attack.
I know they said minor, but to me, my siblings and especially my mum, this is major.

Our dad is an amazingly fit and healthy 63 year old guy. The thought of our dad laid up in hospital with a heart attack is inconceivable. Please pray especially for my mum. My dad is her best friend; I know she is freaking out right now. I am flying down to be with them first thing in the morning. Thanks in advance for your prayers. :)

Luv Simone


FOLLOW ME ON Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

11 comments:

Gail said...

Totally hon.
xx

Tammy said...

Heavenly Father,

I lift up my blogging sister, Simone, to You today. She needs You, Lord, to be her Peace, to be her Strength, to be her Rock in the midst of trouble. Please bless her dear Dad. Touch him and bring about a healing and restoration to his body. Be with Simone's Mother as she walks through this dark valley of doubt and despair. Help them to keep their eyes upon You and their hands in Yours. Grant the attending physicians and medical staff wisdom and compassion as they minister to her Dad's medical needs. Precious Lord, I ask that You shower drops of mercy and grace upon the entire family.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

PaisleyJade said...

Will do Simone!!

TheAtticGirl said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I will pray for him!

Melinda said...

I am so sorry, Simoney! I AM a big-time praying type and I'll be praying for your family and your sweet daddy, as well as adding him to my prayer list!

Please keep us posted on what's happening as you get a chance!

Hugs to you!!

Rebecca said...

Will do.. Love ya!

Simoney said...

Thankyou everyone who is praying for my dad; at the moment I am stuck in Auckland as the flights were all cancelled this morning due to FOG!! I am praying that my new scheduled flight will be OK to fly, at 3.30pm

Sophie said...

Thinking of you and praying for you.

Widge said...

hope all goes well. praying for ya too xo

Amy said...

Praying and standing with you.

Cascia Talbert said...

Your prayer intention has been added to The Healthy Moms Prayer Chain. If you have any more prayers you want us to list please visit:
http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2009/08/prayer-chain-across-blogosphere-week-29.html

Post a Comment